ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning or also known as enterprise resource planner in general ERP is refered as to as a category of business management software.Typically it is a suite of integrated modules that an organization can use to collect, store, manage, and interpret data from there multiple business activities.These modules communicate with each other via using a standard data base , which it uses to compliment with various task and services.
There are many advantages to implementing an ERP software system. Here are some common benefits :-
- Efficiency – An ERP system eliminates repetitive processes, and greatly reduces the need to manually enter information. The system will also streamline business processes, and makes it easier and more efficient for companies to collect data.
- Integrated Information – Instead of having data distributed throughout a number of separate databases, all information is now stored in a single location. Data is also kept consistent and up to date.
- Reporting – ERP software helps make reporting easier and more customizable. With improved reporting capabilities, your company can respond to complex data requests more easily. Users can also run their own reports without relying on help from IT.
- Customer Service – It’s easier to provide high-quality customer service using an ERP system. Sales and customer service people can interact with customers better and improve relationships with them, through faster, more accurate access to customers’ information and history.
- Security – A new system will improve the accuracy, consistency, and security of data. Restrictions to data can also be enhanced.
Arovent SAP ERP is a supply chain management, product lifecycle management, human capital management, financial management and customer relationship management solution, all rolled into one. The product can be deployed via cloud, on-premise or as a hybrid model, which gives users the benefits of both. The vendor also has an extensive network of partners that provide customers with integration and customization services.
Some Features of SAP ERP :-
Procure to Pay
When properly managed, procurement can drive your sales and make your business more competitive. SAP ERP can help you manage such process by being able to identify the lowest-cost supplier while ensuring that your business complies with all regulations. It covers all procurement processes, which include requisition, invoicing, and payments.
As SAP ERP doubles as a financial management tool, it has all the accounting features that you’ll ever need. It consolidates all your business’ financial information into a general ledger.
Plan to Product
If you are a manufacturer, you can directly link production schedules to the procurement and ordering process. With this feature, you are always aware of what you need for your production process and how much are needed, doing away with the risk of overstocking or understocking.
Core Human Resources
As an HR management solution, SAP ERP helps you manage that which is the most vital of your resources–your workers. It helps in managing business growth while keeping staff engagement and satisfaction at a maximum through centralized HR management and flexible payroll capabilities.