Leave Management System help the employee and the employer both to manage the leave. As an employee manage his own leaves and as an employer track and manage the leaves of all the employees. It covers all the statics and detail regarding the leaves of the employees. It includes total leaves, remaining leaves, pending leaves, approved leaves and track the leaves records. Now a days leave management system is being using in almost every organization because it makes the work easier and faster.
Here are key benefits of leave management
- Management and tracking of leave requests, approvals, balance and much more
- Automated leave entries and records
- Leaves to payroll tracking
- Detailed HR MIS reports
- History of leaves rejected, approved and requested
- Leaves eligibility
- Defined leave types (LOP, SL, PL, CL), special/maternity, etc.